Designer and Project Manager
While serving as the Assistant Director for Web and Digital Media at California Institute of Integral Studies, I initiated a redesign of the University's website. The redesign was timed to coincide with the merger of CIIS and the American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine (ACTCM).
We had five goals:
1. Design a website that is beautiful and striking, true to the spirit of the University, but unique in the higher education space
2. Update our visual identity in a way that is inclusive of both institutions, CIIS and ACTCM
3. Replace an out-of-date website with a modern and responsive one
4. Improve the user experience, specifically the website navigation menus, by creating a universal display that presents a clear and consistent menu system across devices
5. Make it easier for content creators to create compelling content focused on student recruitment
I designed the web templates, user experience, and user interface.